INSIDE PMB Archives
This page contains past issues of the INSIDE PMB newsletter. As a very informal publication, INSIDE PMB is designed to summarize information of interest to our customers. Note that when PMB identifies critical information, we send it directly to investigators and shipping designees in a formal, timely communication. INSIDE PMB supplements and summarizes information that you should have already received via formal channels or is accessible from other sources.
All files are in PDF format.
- Obtaining IBs for DCTD? CTEP Sponsored IND Agents
- 4 Things you Should Know About PMB-Supplied Debrafenib and Trametinib
- Blinatumomab New Vial Strength
- Pediatric MATCH
- New Approval Date for Investigator Registration Forms and DARFs
- New Rules for Shipping and Ordering Designees
- Updates: Lung-Master (S1400) and NCI-MATCH protocols
- New Look and Upgrades to PMB Videos
- Pre-qualified Shipping Containers
- Start-up Supply
- OAOP Stock Notification Letter
About the Branch Chief
Mr. Hall received his undergraduate pharmacy degree from the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy in 1975. He was awarded a Master of Science in Business Organizational Management from the University of LaVerne, California in 1991. In 1995, he completed an American Society of Hospital Pharmacy (ASHP) – accredited general pharmacy practice residency at the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland. More…